Dec 19, 2011

ohhhlala.


I don't know about you but this time of year gets me all kinds of excited.  Wait wait, let me rephrase that - This time of year gets me all kinds of freaked out!!  What to wear? Who to shop for? What TO BUY these said people I choose to shop for!!? Mostly I just just want to crawl into a pair of frumpy pajama pants with my coziest scarf, throw on a marathon of 30 Rock, and down a few bottles of Italy's finest vino - all in front of my Duraflame blasting fireplace.  What?  I'm certain half ya'll feel the same!!

 Unfortunately, as much as these things may be well and true, this is an impossible scenario.  So, this is the point when I fill you in on a little stress saving secret..... Hill Valley Boutique has been the primary source for maintaining my sanity this holiday season.  It's a one stop shop for the rug rats, the rat packs, and even the hip grandmas that still sport the velvety hats.  (yeah, rhymes are cool, what.) Swing in TODAY and take a gander at our stunning selection of unique one-of-a-kind and handmade gifts that will be sure to please everyone on your Christmas list.  And hell, pick yourself up something nice - you'll thank me for it!

Just another tasty treat from the gang at Hill Valley Boutique! 



No comments:

Post a Comment