Oct 12, 2011

Dacha just love Russia?

I recently just caught wind of Russian Vogue's Ulyana Sergeenko's debut collection for this Fall/Winter RTW via Fashion Odor and I am in love. I know I'm like toootally a month behind, but Russia's far away ok? She updates the classic shapes of the 40's with her thoughtful cuts and amazing fabrics while sprinkling touches of playfulness and drama over every look. I'm all about the train dragged skirts and sheer woolen tops kissed with red accents and bold heels. I think Ulyana Sergeenko could find a few avid followers here in vintage crazy Minneapolis. Here are some of my favorites..


I think we're witnessing a Real Housewives of Siberia movement here.. Better get that dacha add-on you were going to save for next year. Come to think of it, better pick up an older babushka too, those religious icons on the wall won't bless themselves..

View more of her collection here 


No comments:

Post a Comment